Home Forums Upcoming Events Carten 100 2015

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Pete Jones

Thanks Dan for the carrying up the bags – see you at 8:30

Thanks Julie for the Passes – I’ll have a swim if I can remember to add my swimming stuff to my bag on Friday morning and there are any passes left.

MatG

I am planning cycling down & train back on friday or perhaps half way there & back

Jul

If you are using the Health Spa facilities, the Pool closes at 9 pm on Friday. The Park Plaza is on Greyfriars Road next to the New Theatre.
    All they ask is for one of us to write a review on Trip Advisor saying we came to Cardiff to cycle the Carten.

MatG

I will try to meet you in tenby on Saturday now can ride up on Friday

S.Thomas

At the moment Mat and I will be leaving Narberth at 8:00am. tomorrow morning (9th May)If anybody else would like to join us please do. The route will be – Narberth , Tavernspite ,  Llanddowror, St Clears, Bancyfelin, Carmarthen (A40!!!) , Kidwelly, Pembrey, Burry Port,  return following Carten route to Tenby.

Bring money for tea and cakes and possibly a beer in Tenby.

Jul

Hopefully this has worked. Attached a photo of the Narcar Crew, before the heavens opened!

MatG

Sorry for not turning up on Saturday late change of plans. Hope everyone had a good ride. Do not think my stuff had dried out from Friday despite having put the heating on for the first time ever in May 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.