Home Forums Upcoming Events Carten 100 2015

• This topic has 36 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by MatG.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Morganite

Date announced for Carten

Carten100

Ok so the date is set and the entry will be open before Xmas! Keep 9th May free and watch your email over the next few weeks! #carten2015

Now is the time to book Premier Inn still only £49.
    Please remember to book for Friday 8th May, not for the Saturday night as someone did last year.

Flapjackman

Have booked a twin for £49 if anyone wants to share?

Clover

Hello Flapjack,
    Remember me?? If the offer is still open I would love to spend the night with you. (unfinished business) :/

Flapjackman

Clover, the bed is yours. I like to sleep on the right side!

stumpy

Just booked a twin room for £49 anyone wants to share.

Sweaty Eds

I have an entry for the CARTEN that I cannot use. Please contact me if you’d like it.

butcherboy

It looks like I will have a spare entry as well. Work prevails on the Saturday. Still planning on meeting up Friday for the narcar. I will cycle about half way with you and turn back.

I don’t think Huw can make it either, so you need to find some one who will take your bags up. The last few years it has been Jan and Helen but obviously they won`t be going either. Sorry.

stumpy

Any ideas who can bring the bags up please

Native1

Hi – I’m not a Dynamo but am doing the Carten and will be driving down on Friday afternoon. My wife could collect some bags from Narberth before we set off if you need and we could drop them in when we get there, probably late afternoon? Let me know if you ‘d like some help and approximately how many bags need to be transported.

Stumpy,

I can’t see it on this post, but did I bagsy your spare bed?

Definitely want it, if it’s still available.

Andrew

Adz

what are the details for the NarCar?  I have an entry for the CarTen but that’s about all I have arranged as yet.  Haven’t thought about when or how to travel up, what is everyone doing?

S.Thomas

Unable to get to Cardiff on Friday night but I intend to cycle up and meet with some club riders on Sat morning. I hope to leave Narberth at 8.00am and then follow the route until llanelli and then make my way back to Tenby. Anybody interested?

Jul

Firstly, thank you Native 1 for your kind offer.
    Could we call a short meeting on Tues 5th May at 6.30 pm at the Ivy Narberth for 6.30pm to discuss arrangements. I realise this is a club night but time is running short. ( weather not that good anyway).

stumpy

Yes Andrew you got the bed and yes it is very kind from native1 for the help.

stumpy

We usually leave Bloomfield at nine any ideas if we going the Blwch again .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.