Ian going straight from Pembroke to Newport I will see you all up there I can only give a one way lift as i’am carring on to Coventry you wil need to bring some food for after as ther is no cafe or such like there just a drinks machine
Five things we learnt today
1. Jaguar SatNavs don’t recognise Newport as a place worth stopping in.
2. Roger’s black list of cyclists that have beaten him keeps getting longer.
3. If you bring your own bike to the Velodrome, it’s a shame to spoil the effect by falling off.
4. Sometimes your brain cannot understand things that really are happening, like when you’re flying round the bend above the blue line and the Dynamos train, impossibly, passes below you.
5. There is a fine line between having the time of your life and shitting yourself.
Thanks for arranging this, Stumpy. Thanks for the great day everyone.