Home Forums Upcoming Events Ironman Feed station

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    bianchi.kidd

I can assist with setting up but I need to be somewhere else by 10.15. Will that be any help?

Clover

Stumpy,
    sorry mate I’m working 🙁

Flapjackman

Stumpy, I’ll try to be there to help on the feed station at Narberth, what time do you start and finish?

stumpy

Hello All
    The feed station us in the lay-by by radio Pembrokeshire towards princes gate I have hot ironman bags and T shirts for everyone there will only be lg or xl , ironman is providing a lunch pack it wasn’t great last year so if you are staying the hole day you better of brining your own and a flask with whatever beverage you prefer i.e. Alcoholic or not 😜 and bring some oilskins according to the weather . Anymore questions let me know I will be there from seven in the morning .
    See you all there .

stumpy

It will finish after the broomwagon which is about five ant help will do setting up and in between just make sure you don’t get stuck in the road closures .

Legaleagle

I can be there hopefully sometime after 8.00

What time for set up?

stumpy

The setup will start at seven

butcherboy

A big thank you to all Dynamos who helped on the feed station. Well done to Stumpy for his first class organisation. Also to Clare and her team from the Narberth scouts who worked their socks off all day.
    I have received an email through Clare from one of the athletes who said our feed station was by far the best on the course (I wont tell you what he said about the feed stations at Lamphey and Angle). He also said he couldn`t believe how helpful we all were. Things like holding the bikes for them when they went to the toilet and when they came out their bottles were filled and food waiting for them. It makes it all worth while when you hear comments like that.
    So once again thank you all very much

Still waiting for my pack lunch

stumpy

That makes two of us

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.