Home Forums Upcoming Events Velothon Registration.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rory

Oops…

According to the race pack “PARTICIPANTS CANNOT REGISTER ON RACE DAY MORNING.”

I am looking for a massive favour – Is there anyone out there who coulld possibly register for me and collect my race pack as it is going to be very difficult for me to get down to Cardiff on the Saturday?

If you cannot attend registration and race pack collection yourself, you can nominate someone else to register for you. Simply print out the Letter of Authority form, complete it and send it to your nominated person along with a copy of your photo ID. They will then need to bring this letter, plus your copy ID and a copy of their photo ID, to registration where they will collect your race pack for you.”

(many many many) Thanks
    Rory

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Rory.

Rory,

In theory yes, I’ll be staying in Cardiff on Saturday night and leaving in wave 16 at 8.50, which I think is the same one as you.

If you want to print everything off with copies of your ID and drop it over to mine in Clunderwen then we can meet on the day before we head into the pens. I should also be at the AGM on Friday but I’m not 100% certain.

Andrew
    Rhosaeron, Clunderwen, SA667ST (only house on the postcode if you google it). In most nights, or just drop it through the letter box.
    0777 3553434

Rory

Thanks Andrew; that would be brilliant.
    I will drop the stuff off later in the week.
    Rory

Rory,

I assume that as you haven’t dropped anything round that you’re all sorted. I should be at the the AGM tonight but then I’m off early tomorrow to cardiff.

Andrew

Rory,

I assume that as you haven’t dropped anything round that you’re all sorted. I should be at the the AGM tonight but then I’m off early tomorrow to cardiff.

Andrew

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.