Home Forums Upcoming Events Velothon 2016

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Julian MT

Pre-registration now open for next years Velothon. It was a great day last year and it would be good to see a few more Dynamos next time round. Pre-register here if you’re up for it:
    http://www.velothon-wales.co.uk/en/2016-entry/want-to-take-part/pre-register-for-2016/

Julian MT

Priority entry from 11 a.m. next Monday 23rd. The Velothon is on 22nd May next year.

butcherboy

Mark Dixon has got in touch with me. He works for Silverstone energy.
    The velothon has contact numbers on their website and one such number, for locals living in that area is where you can ring and find out more about the road closures. Unfortunatly they put the wrong number on their website. They put Silverstones number on. So Mark has been getting loads of calls asking him about the road closures in and around Cardiff.
    Mark got hold of Velothon and they gave him one free entry into the ride.
    He would like to sell it for charity, ideally at the face value cost which I think is £65.
    Anyone interested in making an offer then please reply here or get in touch with Mark directly at Silverstone energy. Velothon need to know who will be taking the ride by middle of next week. Thanks

butcherboy

Hope all Dynamos riding this morning had a safe and enjoyable ride. Spotted a couple of Dynamos amongst the 14,000! Rode most of the route with James Mc. Apart from getting wet and cold coming off the Tumble, I really enjoyed it.
    Another great event, well organised again I thought. Love closed roads.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.