Home Forums Sunday Rides Sunday Ride 3 April 2011

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ValleyMan

As our Chairman is anticipating a severe hangover next Sunday morning, it has been suggested we sort out a ride. Kim and I have therefore created Route 8 , a 45 mile loop to Mynachlog-ddu. As we don’t know the roads too well, if anyone has any suggested amendments either post a reply, or we can discuss on Sunday morning.

Meet at Bloomfield North Car Park at 0900 (BST!!)

Morganite

I am unable to make Sunday Morning ride, being Mothers day and all that :(

ValleyMan

Six of us met at 0900 Kim, Celia, Nigel, Matt, Dylan and Ian (not a bad turnout considering it was Mothers Day) and headed north sticking mostly to the route. We largely missed the rain but there were some very angry looking clouds sat on top of the Preseli Hills. Celia, Nigel and Matt took a shorter route back from Glandy Cross leaving the three of us to climb up to look at the windmills. A short section of cyclocross added some interest when we found that road closed does indeed mean road closed!

Next week out with the Aces? Keep and eye on the forum for details.

bianchi.kidd

Great ride this morning. Pleased that Valleyman gave me the credit instead of Matt for continuing on the longer ride past the windmills however – I was one of the chickens who headed for the shorter route from Glandy Cross. Still managed in excess of 30 miles though. Will it be enough though to set me up for the CARTEN ??????

ValleyMan

Oops! 😳

Dylan, I know you were there with us in spirit. I was so knackered by the time I got back I must have been hallucinating….

You could always do the Carten over three weeks 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.