Home Forums General Chat! Sports Injury Clinic at Valley Gate Osteopathic Clinic, Narberth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ValleyGirl

I will be running a Sports Injury Clinic at Valley Gate on Monday and Thursday evenings between 6:00pm and 7:00pm. The clinic will be used for specific sports injury diagnosis/rehabilitation and deep soft tissue massage, particularly useful for repetitive muscle pulls or cramping.

Treatment times will be 15 minutes at a cost of £10. Please ring on 01834 861838, or email at kim@valleygate.co.uk to pre-book an appointment. Club discounts do not apply to these treatments.

Kim

elizabethjohanson92
    Participant

You are doing a very good job just like a mobile aid, many players usually get injured during the race, and also thanks to the MDF medical Instruments for providing all the first aid products at the time of need to help the team secure people from different injuries.

RaynHell
    Participant

After numerous nerdify reviews checked, I decided to order an assignment there. It was a mistake. I wish I paid more attention to that Scamfighter article while choosing my new essay assistance company. Well, I’ve got a trustworthy reviewer instead.

ericwils
    Participant

The youtube video about clinic would be very informative. If you make such video, you can add subscribers with https://soclikes.com/ to more people know about the clinic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.