Home Forums Upcoming Events Narberth Hill TT

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    butcherboy

After 2 years of trying, we have finally been given permission to hold a time trial from Narberth bridge to my shop.
    It will take place on Wednesday 27th July from 6.45- 7.30pm.
    Its on the same evening as the pram push so there should be lots of people cheering/laughing at us at the top. And its a closed road event.
    Narberth Rotary have kindly offered to help with marshalling and time keeping. So it leaves us all free to enter. We have to limit the entries to 30.
    I think we are going to charge £2 which will go to charity. We will have a trophy and various prizes for the best times, including ladies and juniors.
    Narberth Civic week committee have really supported us on this and have paid out a lot of money to get the road closed for us so hopefully we can put on a good show. If you can spread the word to fellow cyclists that would be great, but it would be nice to have a good few Dynamos there.

stoneditch

Happy to come out of retirement for this one. Think first prize will be safe!

Narberth Dynamos
    Keymaster

List of entrants now on events page.

Not much of showing from the club so far and plenty of places left. A lot of effort has been put into organising this event so please come out and support your club.

Jul

Could you add my name to the list please.

mikeyf

Be away soz, give everyone else a chance!!

S.Thomas

I am away for a mini break with Kim on the 26th and 27th July – If we get back in time could I just turn up?
    Please don’t keep me a slot as it is possible I won’t be able to make it.

Simon

Colin Davies

Put me on the list as well, please.

Narberth Dynamos
    Keymaster

Jul, Simon and Colin – on the list. Still plenty of places for the rest of you. You can just turn up on the night.

butcherboy

If there are any dynamos not taking part but would like to help out that would be great. I got Ian, Kim, Pete and myself. We need 6 in total, 3 at the bottom and 3 at the finish to help out with time keeping, holding the bikes at the start and moving the bikes along after they finish (with oxygen!).
    We have also got to help with putting barriers up. I will be there from 5pm. Thanks.
    Also, just a reminder to all who are entering, you must be there by 6pm to register, which will be at the bottom of the hill opposite to the turn off for herons Brook. You can park in herons brook car park if need be. The road will be closed from 6pm. The police have said we can`t even cycle down it. So please be there early. Ta.

MatG

Managed to take few hours off work so I can make it too
    Please book me in

Last dynamos time trial I was last so will finish at least as well as that 😉

Julian MT

Oh, go on then! Please book me in. If work gets in the way I’ll let you know Andrew.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.