1) Junior Section. As insufficient members are currently prepared to commit to this, we are unable to cater for riders who are under 18 and not accompanied by a parent/guardian. However, we will try to encourage parents/guardians to come along with their Children. We should NOT be allowing unaccompanied under 18 year olds come on our Club rides.
2) Rides. Leighton (in his absence – that will teach you) has been volunteered to add a calendar section to the front page of the website where we will try to post weekday and Sunday rides well in advance.
3) Members are to be invited to submit rides (in Strava Format) to be added to the Calendar (see separate post).
4) To encourage beginners we will have a short (circa 10 mile) route available every Tuesday and the first Sunday of each month. If anyone turns up to do the beginners ride then someone will have to volunteer to escort them. It was decided a rota was unable to work. Please spread the word…
5) Turbo is losing money for the Cub due to the lack of support. However, it was agreed we should defer a decision on 2015/2016 to see if we could attract new members and we should perhaps discuss the format.