Home Forums Social Events End of Season Dinner 2014

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    butcherboy

Two for me please Matt.

It might help with the numbers if I say now that there will be no speeches this year!!

stumpy

Can’t make it still working on the shutdown sorry 🙁

Matt Johns

Just to confirm the dinner will be held at Diablo’s Narberth at 19:30pm on Friday 14 November 2014. We need to choose which menu we want, we have the choice of choosing from set taster menu’s or individual choices of the main menu, but as a group we have to agree on one or the other we can’t have some on one menu and some on another. Therefore could i have your personal preferences and we will then go with the majority, i’ve attached the menu’s to help you decide.

In addition can we please have deposits from those of you who haven’t paid yet, anyone else wishing to come will have to let me know by Friday 7 November 2014.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ValleyMan

Main menu gets our vote.

Morganite

Main menu for us 2

MatG

Sorry can not make it

Matt Johns

Majority say Main Menu, so can i have your menu choices from the attached menu by Wednesday 12 September 2014.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    butcherboy

Starters- Smk Salmon, Pressed Pork Belly

Main- Duck Leg, Cod Fillet

Dessert- Rhubarb & Vanilla Panacotta, Sticky Toffee Pudding.

Thank you Mathew.

Where`s Everyone? The previous 3 years we have had between 30/40 going. At the moment there are just 5 cyclist and Ian coming to the dinner.

Poor show.  Mathew has put in a lot of time and effort to organise the dinner. I know we cant please everyone with the venue and date, but if no one wants to make an effort to turn up then this might be the last one.

Sweaty Eds

Start 1 x Hummus

Mains 1 x burger, 1 x chicken supreme

Pudding 1 x pavlova, 1 x panacotta

Morganite

Start pressed pork belly X1
    Main Chicken supreme and duck leg

Dessert pavlova and panacotta

Ants

Sorry me and Jane couldn’t make either date,to many things on with the kids.

Roger

1x pork belly starter 1x duck leg main please

mikeyf

Sorry, won’t be able to make it…..and I’m not sure that telling people it’s a ‘Poor Show’ is going to encourage them to come either!!

Roger

Whatever the number, thank  you  Mathew for doing the organising..a thankless task (?!)

mikeyf

Yes thank you Matthew for organizing the event; it maybe a  ‘Poor turnout’ but one would need to assess exactly why the turnout is not as it was in previous years before cancelling all future events.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.